Pursuant to Section 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 (Personal Data Protection Code), Regione Siciliana’s Special Office for Cinema and Audiovisual Sicilia Film Commission, being in charge of personal data processing, would like to inform you that:
- users’ personal data are collected in full compliance with the Personal Data Protection Code (Legislative Decree 196/2003). Data will be included in a database of Sicily based professionals working in cinematographic production and post-production fields, as well as in the audiovisual industry in general;
- entering your personal data is not mandatory. Although the Special Office for Cinema and Audiovisual Sicilia Film Commission will not be able to provide any promotional or data consulting service without said data;
- personal data you provide will be made public on the website of the Regione Siciliana – Regional Ministry of Tourism, Sport and Cultural Activities – Special Office for Cinema and Audiovisual Sicilia Film Commission and can be browsed by anyone interested in it;
- the data controller is the Regional Minister of Tourism, Sport and Cultural Activities;
- The data processing officer is the head of Special Office for Cinema and Audiovisual Sicilia Film Commission, Dr. Alessandro Rais.
We inform you then that you can take advantage of the specific rights stated in Section 7 ofLegislative Decree 196/2003, including the rights:
- to obtain confirmation - from the data processing officer or any other individual in charge - as to whether or not personal data concerning yourself exist, regardless of their being already recorded;
- to obtain communication of said data in intelligible form;
- to be informed of the logic and the purposes of the processing;
- to obtain erasure, anonymization or blocking of data that have been processed unlawfully, as well as updating, rectification or, where interested therein, integration of the data;
- to object on legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data concerning yourself.
I hereby authorize the processing of my personal data in accordance with the regulations of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003.
The undersigned confirms he/she has read and accepts the conditions and gives his/her consent to the processing of personal data pursuant to Section 10 of Law no. 675/96.